Thank You for your Contributions
We Need Your Help
- Dawn Autism School is only able to carry out its mission of delivering a high-quality education to children, adolescents, and young adults with autism with the help of people like you.
- If you believe in what we do and would like to contribute to our cause, please consider donating to our school.
- Your contribution will go towards technology, enrichment and outreach programs to help children with autism beyond our school’s walls.
- We have worked hard to spread our successful practices through different forms of outreach, but have always wanted to be able to expand our footprint of direct service to children and families.
- We can’t do all of this important work without you. Please help us continue creating possibilities for all of our families and soon for many more.
Donate Here – It Is Tax Exempt
- Help support Dawn Autism School by making a donation.
- Donations are exempted under section 80-G of the income tax act 1961, No.PN/CIT(Exempt.)/Tech/80G/780/2016-2017/7711 dated 20/02/2017.
- Donations/Contributions are accepted via NEFT.
Account Name:Sarth Foundation.
Bank Name:SBI Bank.
Branch Name:Vishrantwadi Pune,411015.
We want to thank you for the support you shown us over the last 4 years. It feels like just yesterday that we opened our doors for the first time. Since then, we have grown and learned and evolved so much but our commitment to changing the lives of our students and their families has been unwavering.
What makes our school different from other schools, what makes it special is our focus on each child as an individual who brings different strengths and challenges to the table. We work hard to find and encourage our students passions, and to leverage those passions in order to teach other critical skills. From communicating basic wants and needs, to engaging in simple conversations; from learning to use the toilet, to completing complex self care routines (e.g., washing face, brushing teeth); from tolerating a dental visit without the need for restraint or sedation — we work with families to identify the most important and meaningful skills for each of our students, and break out of traditional educational boundaries to ensure that those areas are addressed.
And last, is our warm and loving culture. You feel it when you walk through our doors and see it in the smiles on the faces of our students and staff. Every tiny step is celebrated, every person is seen as a contributor, every day is a time to find gratitude. This is the kind of environment our students, families, and staff deserve.